adding afra cobue?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joel618

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My current stock list for my 75gal is 7 yellow labs, 6 Acei, 1 rusty (other 3 came in sick and died), 1bn pleco and 9 syno petricola. I am also considering adding 7 afra cobue. All fish are currently 1-3 inches, most of which are on the smaller side. I have 2 emperor 400's for filters and do pwc every 3 days. I plan on upgrading to a 180gal in a little over a year.

Would they do ok with my current stock?
Would that make my tank ridiculously overstocked?

Thanx for ur time.

If you don't mind me asking, how much were your rustys?- jw cause I got 5 today from a "lfs" and was wondering how their price compares. Lol. They're like an inch each and were $6.75/ each (bred in store).

Same size but mine were $9. I knew I overpaid but I wanted them, then they came in bloated and all died but 1... I got all my money back.

That's sad :/ but yeah. The fish store I found yesterday was having a sale, but theirs were normally $9

I would get the rest of your Rustys and call it good until you upgrade to your 180, other than that sounds like a good stock list. Those Acei will appreciate the extra swim room the 180 will provide.

I would maybe add a Fluval FX 5 canister filter to the tank if you can afford it to help beef up the filtration, then you can just add it to the 180 later on.

Back
Top Bottom