[ADF] Quarantining Together...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AlexSmargle

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello,
So I haven't gotten any animals yet (haven't even started cycling yet as I haven't gotten all the supplies together) but I'm attempting to temper my impatience by doing near obsessive levels of research and planning.
I have/will have a 10g tank that I would like to eventually have a male betta fish, two or so African dwarf frogs, and maybe a snail or two if we have algae issues (or maybe just because, I do love snails. Had a 'pet' one when I was little. By pet, I mean I found one outside, named him Mickey, built him a little house by our porch out of spare bricks we had sitting around, brought him treats and put flowers around his 'door', and then cried when he disappeared come winter).
What I was wondering was, if I get two or so ADFs, assuming they're from the same store and housed in the same tank at the store, can I put them in a quarantine tank together or do they need to be separate? Do they need actively quarantined if they are the first/only things in my tank for a while? I was thinking I would just in case they brought something that clung on plants or in substrate for long enough or something. I don't know, I'm new to aquariums.

Back
Top Bottom