Advantages to lv and coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
but thats it no chemicals i have to add is all im trying to figure out so all i need is some ballin lights and imall set to put corral in my tanks

Dude! :)

I guarantee you'll get better feedback and valuable information if your writing is clear. Use periods, questions marks. Make your points or questions clearer and I'll bet more folks will take the time to help you out.

I'm having trouble understanding what you are saying or asking now. And for the last few posts.

And please don't take this all the wrong way or as an attack. Just that my experience says folks will start staying away from your posts.

We wanna help you.

Last edited:
The 125 should be great. But no corals for at least 6 months to make sure that the parameters are all set and everything is stable. We don't want you to lose $$ on corals that keep dying.

I recommend a combo of MH & T-5 lights. For the 125 you would need 2 250w MH. One for each 2' of tank and the T-5 for actinic's ~2 54w's and you should be good to go. I know that the 125 is 6' but the MH's in the center and that should do it. As far as additives, you should not need anything for the first 6-12 months. Let the tank mature for 4-6 months, add a few corals and go from there.

Back
Top Bottom