Advice needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Conrad

Aquarium Advice Regular
Had my 2 gold rams and 2 kribensis now for 3 days along with a glass catfish, I already had a Julie cory and 5 gold neon tetras in a 94 litre tank. I will be purchasing the API master kit today, should I do a water change before or after testing the water or leave it for a couple of days? All my fish seem happy and healthy, rams and Kribs quite territorial but I've moved their hiding places to each side of the tank to avoid any conflict. The neons seem to have taken a higher residence in the tank and the cory is as crazy on the glass as ever.

Test it then if its time for your pwc then do it. If you test the water and its showing nitrites and ammonia or nitrates over 40 then do it and keep an eyes on perimeters. Hope this helps :) and answered all your questions

Thanks Andrew that's exactly what I needed to know.

Had my 2 gold rams and 2 kribensis now for 3 days along with a glass catfish, I already had a Julie cory and 5 gold neon tetras in a 94 litre tank. I will be purchasing the API master kit today, should I do a water change before or after testing the water or leave it for a couple of days? All my fish seem happy and healthy, rams and Kribs quite territorial but I've moved their hiding places to each side of the tank to avoid any conflict. The neons seem to have taken a higher residence in the tank and the cory is as crazy on the glass as ever.

Wait until the kribs spawn, then you'll see territorial.

Not sure if you're aware, but the glass catfish needs a school of at least 6.

The cory needs a couple of buddies, at least 2 more.

Back
Top Bottom