Affordable treatment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flossie

Aquarium Advice Addict
i've treated my tank three times with parasite clear. I think I have internal Parasites. My angels are still not eating or they spit food when they do. My tank is 55gs. I've tried NLS thera A which has Lots of garlic in it. They aren't interested. Idk what to do now. Oh and there was OLD carbon in my filters the first two Treatments but I removed it for the third so idk if that would have effected the treatment. I really need advice. I am leaving out of town monday for a week and I would like to know they are healthier and eating :(

If it's an internal parasite you may want to give them something like the Jungle anti-parasite food. I've heard it's pretty nasty and fish may not want to eat it so soaking it in something like Garlic Guard may help although I've never used it.

What exactly led to the internal parasite diagnosis?

Have you tried frozen or live foods? If they are interested in those, you can mix in pellets and wean them off the other.

HN1 said:
What exactly led to the internal parasite diagnosis?

Have you tried frozen or live foods? If they are interested in those, you can mix in pellets and wean them off the other.

I had 2 danios die... They got really thin and ones spine curved right before it died. My angels have nasty stringy white poop and they aren't as active as normal. I have tried flakes, sinking wafers which they nibble a little, gammus shrimp Which I accidentally got instead of blood worms, zucchini and NLS Thera A which is strong with garlic. The other danios are in a QT I treated them with marcyn 1&2 because I was not sure what was going on... I don't think they are eating like they should either. . I really don't know what to do ;( I believe my 2 rams are eating still... Their vents do appear to be a little swollen tho.

librarygirl said:
If it's an internal parasite you may want to give them something like the Jungle anti-parasite food. I've heard it's pretty nasty and fish may not want to eat it so soaking it in something like Garlic Guard may help although I've never used it.

They aren't really interested in eating :( the NLS Thera A is STRONG with garlic. All my fish will eat it except the ones that seem sick

I have a danio in another tank that is getting kinda skinny and pale too.... Ugh...
Oh and I know I have an algae issue in this stupid tank

Here's my angels. The black marbled one actually ate some blood worms tonight the other one still not eating :(

Guys I really need some help if anyone can offer advice. I moved the danios back to the DT from the QT since i have angels that aren't eating now. I figured I could just treat the whole tank. Im not sure the danios are even eating and I treated the QT tank with marcyn 1&2 and the DT with Parasite Clear. I have NO IDEA what I'm dealing with. One of the danios is getting so thin his spin may be starting to curve. I'm wondering if it is fNTD? I have no idea. I have not gotten much help on the forum other than what i need to feed them and food obviously isn't going to help fish that aren't eating.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom