African cichlid breeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Loukas42

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just set up a fish room, I've got a 55 and 4 other tanks ranging from 20- around 30/40. I have the dimensions at home but don't have them on me. I'll upload them later. But I plan on having the 55 as a grow out tank and putting a couple of each species in each tank, like 1 Male and 2 or 3 females. I prefer mouthbrooders and if anybody has any suggestion go ahead and throw them out there. I'm still looking around on Craigslist for some deals in case I see them. I also have a 75 in my room I might move down. Right now it has two oscars and a pleco and I would have o get rid of them. But I anybody has any ideas or info tips for me then go ahead and post. Also suggestions would be appreciated.

Where is a good place to get some cichlids so I can breed them. My local fish store doesn't have a good variety of them.

Oh and I'd you suggest some mouthbrooders could you please tell me how many would fit and in what size tank.

Looking for advice and criticism from anybody.

Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom