Aggression issues..?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CharlieKlein

Aquarium Advice Addict
I saw a threa that was simmaller to my situation. I have a 29 gallon tank with 4 caves and some fake plants, and drift wood. With mu four caves, I thought I'd be able to try my hand at these aggressive but community fish.
1 apistogramma
1 German blue ram
1 dwarf gourami
1 swordtail
6 cherry barbs
6 Pygmy or Julii Cory's
3 guppys
2 bumblebee gobys( positive they are freshwater )
And I was wondering if I would be fine, although there may be aggression issues

In a 29g with no live plants you could have issue but the stocking could work if you leave out and swords and or guppies. The list as it stands is too much for a 29.

Leif I left out the guppies, I'd be fine. And will the dg be ok?

I posted in your first thread on 11/18 that you should also leave out the sword. I should have written no swords and guppies but was trying to cover both types of fish from other suggestionsmade in this thread. The 6 cherry barbs are a good colorful choice but a 29 is not that big of a tank and you are trying to put too many fish in it. If you want 3 swords then no cherry barbs. You can't have everything. I still think the gobies aren't the greatest choice as they have to share space with the apisto and ram and there could be aggression issues.

Yeah I'm fine with no guppies. Do you see any aggression between apisto ram and dwarf gourami? Would it better to do a honey?

Back
Top Bottom