aiptasia pic?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

goinpostal

Aquarium Advice Regular
i ahve just gotten live rock and i think that there is alot of aiptasia or at least that is what it looks like not sure.
what are the chances of that living through the cycle?

of i finaly found something on the internet for them i suppose they are not such a good thing to keep then

Defiantly! "Joes Juice" made a believer of me! Had 100+ I ordered it through web and there all dead except a few. My new Copperband Butterfly that is in QT needs something to eat when he comes out in a few day's My peppermint shrimp are on strike since they were purchased. But from 100+ to mabye 10 or 15 much more managble ( Their like a dandelion in a beautiful lawn, to many and it gets rather ugly! "kill e'm kill e'm all" "Dirty little bastard's")

Definitely Joe's Juice.

You can check out the results I had with his product on

www.joesjuice.com

It is much better than using kalk because the solution has an ingredient in it that makes the aitasia think it is food. They ingest the juice and BOOM its gone. No injection either.

Hope this helps.

well i just talked to mike a lr.com (getting more rock 2 day) well he told me it is not aiptasia they don't have them is those waters.? that i should not kill the and that i should feed them shrimp, so i did last night it was pretty neat

well i ordered joe's juice today it is probably better safe than sorry so i'm taking your word for it

Back
Top Bottom