Air pumps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BradDP

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Anyone have thoughts on the Eheim 400 air pump?

Have read good & bad reviews.... main issue for me would be if quiet.
Would be for a 75 gallon tank.

Thanks!

Anyone have thoughts on the Eheim 400 air pump?

Have read good & bad reviews.... main issue for me would be if quiet.
Would be for a 75 gallon tank.

Thanks!

Brad, like you I am returning after a long break. I am just going small with a 10 gallon this time. I have a Tetra 30-60 Gallon pump. It rocks! Not to say the Eheim doesn't. I have no experience with those. Happy Fish Keeping!:dance:

Thanks. I had aquariums since I was 12, among other critters, but stopped about 5 years ago.. my 75 bow aquarium cracked. Have read bow aquariums are more subject to cracks because of the stress of their contour. I too was thinking small but decided to go bigger since large aquariums are more forgiving on water quality. I am going to purchase the phython since I remember the bucket days when I did weekly water changes on my then 75. Good luck on returning to the hobby! Brad

Thanks. I had aquariums since I was 12, among other critters, but stopped about 5 years ago.. my 75 bow aquarium cracked. Have read bow aquariums are more subject to cracks because of the stress of their contour. I too was thinking small but decided to go bigger since large aquariums are more forgiving on water quality. I am going to purchase the phython since I remember the bucket days when I did weekly water changes on my then 75. Good luck on returning to the hobby! Brad
Bigger is better!

Back
Top Bottom