Albino Cory Catfish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Satori

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Greetings,
This is my first post, but I've been reading through alot of threads and found much useful info. I'm really glad I came across this place. No more uninformed pet store workers for me! lol
Anyway,
I have never been much into catfish, but the other day I was at the local shop and decided to take a second look. I came across a tank with all these little, white fish swimming about. When I checked the plaque it listed them as Albino Cory Catfish. I loved them instantly.
So I checked a few books to be sure they were right for my little 10 gallon community tank. Seeing that they were okay, I bought a pair of them.
These are the most entertaining fish I've ever seen. I sat and watched them for maybe an hour yesterday and was amazed how exploratory they are.
I wish now I'd discovered them earlier, and can't wait to get them into the 100 gallon tank I'll be buying soon.
Anyone else fond of this amazing species?

Great pics.

And yeah, those Cory's hitting the surface made me concerned at first. I thought they were going up for air, so i instantly tested my water.lol.
Guess they are just a frisky breed!
And thanks, I can't wait for the 100 gallon.

i have one also and totally agree... theyre very active and exploratory... he's my favorite fish and fun to watch...

Back
Top Bottom