Albino Krib!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoeyGeeze

Aquarium Advice Freak
This Krib lives in a pineapple under the sea.... I picked up a young albino Kribensis tonight and he's awesome! He's still getting used to my tank but he seems to have claimed his cave already. Comments welcome!

Attachments

• image-3033331478.jpg
    image-3033331478.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 86
  • image-3509724729.jpg
    image-3509724729.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 83
Thank you! I hope he likes his new home, so far so good. I was so surprised when I seen him in the lfs, they had him In a little square cube so I feel like I rescued him!

Looks nice, wait till it gets full size, what else is on the tank with him?

Thanks. I have a 46 gallon right now and he's in there with 5 green tiger barbs and 5 regular tiger barbs. I've heard mixed reviews and opinions about adding those two together. So far, he seems ok, the barbs are more concerned with him then he is with them. He is actually a little bigger than them cuz they are still babies, I got them last week. I feel like he's a little out numbered but I'm afraid if I get a female they would be really aggressive.

I don't plan on adding anything else except some kuhli loaches probably, or some other form of bottom dweller, I havent quite decided yet.

Here is a better picture with some lighting. He's really enjoying his home it seems like, he doesn't hide much at all. I fed him zucchini the other day and his colors almost seemed to get brighter.. I guess he liked it!

Don't mind the algae on the bottom of the tank ... I need to scrub that off LOL.. Or buy a pleco.. Hmm....

Attachments

• image-2764561109.jpg
    image-2764561109.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 51
Back
Top Bottom