Algie wafers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kenny69

Aquarium Advice Freak
How do I stop the other fish steeling my featherfin catfish's sinking wafers? they don't exactly sink very fast and even when I distract the others with a yummy pinch of NLS they still go after them lol. Any tips???:puppydogeyes:

My fish do the same thing! I found that when I fed them something special like shrimp or frozen blood worms they could careless about the wafers. Otherwise you could try using a tube. I know it sounds goofy but if you use a tube to funnel it straight to the bottom may e they will leave it alone since it's on the bottom

I was kind of wondering the same thing. I feed my new red tailed shark some sinking pellets last night. They were gone this morning. But, how do I know if he ate them or the other fish did?

Believe me when he gets hungry and use to eating wafers, he will defend his food, my algae eater use to run the fish away when I cut the lights off and threw his wafers in, good luck.....

Back
Top Bottom