anenome hlep

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

masonsmom

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
i do not know anything about anenome i just got one and can i ever turn the light off? or what is the care for them

You really shouldn't have bought it until you researched it. Give us your tank specs. (Size, lighting, parameters, etc.)

I must agree. the proper order is research, then buy. But we are all still happy to help. Sny tank info would be great. All water parameters, tanks size, age, lighting, filtration, etc. Also, do you know what type of anemone it is? Can you post a pic?

I just read your post on the trigger. I really hope this anemone is not in the same tank as your trigger. triggers are not reef safe fish and it could very well make a meal of your anemone. Also, if the med you used to treat the ick was copper based, that could kill your anemone. SOunds like you are really having problems getting started. I suggest slowing way down. Do not add anything else to your tank until you figure out what the problems are. Again, a full ist of water parameters would really help out.

Should this be moved to Saltwater and Reef- General Discussion?? It might get more attention.

Back
Top Bottom