Angelfish breeding?? Can they breed with other residents??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

charlotteemma

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So.

I recently bought a fully mature breeding pair of Angels whom are supposed to breed every 2-4 weeks. I've never bred before. I have a hatching net and 55l tank for these angels.
Can my fish breed with 3 other angel residents in the tank? What's a easy way to help them breed and have the fry survive? :ermm:

Any feedback would be AMAZING :fish2:

Thank you!

Charlotte

So.

I recently bought a fully mature breeding pair of Angels whom are supposed to breed every 2-4 weeks. I've never bred before. I have a hatching net and 55l tank for these angels.
Can my fish breed with 3 other angel residents in the tank? What's a easy way to help them breed and have the fry survive? :ermm:

Any feedback would be AMAZING :fish2:

Thank you!

Charlotte

The short answer is NO, Not a proven pair.

I strongly suggest you read through the thread Wigglers at last!!!! ( http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f82/wigglers-at-last-237956.html) It was a thread by both professional and hobbyist Angelfish breeders. It's long because it's full of valuable information. Pretty much everything you need to know about breeding and caring for Angelfish was discussed in this thread. If you are serious about breeding these fish, it's worth the read. ;)

Hope this helps (y)

Back
Top Bottom