Angelfish breeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AngelFishGirl

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi there! This is my first post so please be nice!

I currently have a 55 gal tank and I'm looking to get a pair of breeding angels from someone on CL for $50.
I have a community tank. will they stop breeding if I put them in there?

I have:
6 red eye tetras
4 Red minor tetras I think they're called
1 angelfish (
5 zebra danios
2 mollies
2 mystery snails

My water stuff:
KH 180
PH: 7.5
Nitrate: 20
Nitrite: 0
Ammonia: 0

O yeah if they don't and I put them in another tank to themselves later (maybe a 30 gal?) in about a few months probably (gotta find a good deal and cycling and stuff)
Will they spawn again then or forget about it completely or something

Honestly I'm not too sure if no one else chimes in PM bob McCoy he's like the angelfish breeding expert on here. But hopefully someone else chimes in because I have no idea. i'd love to know this though for future reference.

Welcome to AA! Don't get addicted like me! ;)

GET ADDICTED ITS SO FUN but lots of of work if u are going to try breeding read through the thread called wigglers at last and all your questions will be answered if full im sure. other than that feel free to pm me or andy any time for assistance

This was posted by my friend who made an account on my iPod. Mods mistook it for me. Deleted her account. Made this post to my username? I made another thread on my own account for her and it was answered.

This thread can be deleted.

Back
Top Bottom