!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngelFishHelp!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EthanBeltramo

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just got a new angelfish and after a little bit he just payed on his side and let the current take hi to e corner and he is just laying there. He is breathing. I don't know what to do. PLEASE HELP!!!!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421523543.485000.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Nitrites are 0
Nitrates around 30
PH around 6.5
Hardness around 30.
I let the bag float in the water for a wile to set the temp. Every few minutes I added water from my tank. The ore one is fine though.

Just bought him from petco

He looks kinda beat up already

40 gallon
1x leopard ctenopoma
1x albino bichir
1x tiger pleco
With live plants in the tank

75 gallon native tank
5 pumpkin seed sunfish
1 red crayfish
1 spotted bass

Please help. I don't know what to do and don't want him to die :(

It looks like you might have done the acclimation too quickly if this happened within a few minutes of him being added to your tank.

There's really not much to do other than give him time. Anything else is just going to stress him out more.

I left my tank for like fifteen minutes. When I came back it looked like he was stuck behind a plant so I freed him. He chased the net, bit it, swam for a few seconds, and then he turned on his side and let the current take him. His gills are moving so I know he isn't dead, but he hasn't moved his fins since. PLEASE HELP!!!

The other angel seems fine though?

I left my tank for like fifteen minutes. When I came back it looked like he was stuck behind a plant so I freed him. He chased the net, bit it, swam for a few seconds, and then he turned on his side and let the current take him. His gills are moving so I know he isn't dead, but he hasn't moved his fins since. PLEASE HELP!!!

First you gotta CALM DOWN bud....
There's not much your going to be able to do. If it we me I will let him be. Turn off your tank lights and let him get used to the tank

40 gallon planted aquarium
1x leopard ctenopoma
1x albino bichir
1x tiger pleco

75 gallon native tank
5 pumpkin seed sunfish
1 red crayfish
1 spotted bass

, what temp are you at? How long has the tank.been running? How did you acclimate? For now just turn the lights off and walk away from the tank for a while..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

, what temp are you at? How long has the tank.been running? How did you acclimate? For now just turn the lights off and walk away from the tank for a while..

Lol identical post pretty much !!!

1x leopard ctenopoma
1x albino bichir
1x tiger pleco

75 gallon native tank
5 pumpkin seed sunfish
1 red crayfish
1 spotted bass

I just checked on him and he is moving his fins again. It seems as if he can't escape from the corner. The other one is just staring at him. Help

I just checked on him and he is moving his fins again. It seems as if he can't escape from the corner. The other one is just staring at him. Help

He can escape if he wants let him be

1x leopard ctenopoma
1x albino bichir
1x tiger pleco

75 gallon native tank
5 pumpkin seed sunfish
1 red crayfish
1 spotted bass

Temp is about 78. He wedged himself in the corner and is still now, but not dead. I turned of the lights. I have to leave my tanks soon. What should I do?

Temp is about 78. He wedged himself in the corner and is still now, but not dead. I turned of the lights. I have to leave my tanks soon. What should I do?

Start by answering all my previous questions;)

I used quick start a week ago and got rasboras. 2 died do I returned the rest and got Angels.

My god man, relax.

There isn't anything at all on the face of this planet you can do that wont further stress out the fish.

Your tank is cycling, do a 50% wc and do some research as well. Take the angel (s) back.. they look aweful..

He is free now. He looks like he is trying to swim but the current is too strong.

Back
Top Bottom