angels and black ghost.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

retorres70

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
just now added two angels and a 1 black ghost knife fish into 32 gal. just asking about feeding for both and anything as far as special care i just do. asked people at lfs and they really didn't say much. just thought i would ask.

Your black ghost requires meaty foods. Beef heart is a good choice. (Angels enjoy this too, but do not need to eat too much of it)

What a coincidence! My wife just saw the black ghost knife fish at our LFS. She wanted one. I asked how it would do in our tank and the LFS said he wouldn't recommend putting it with Angels. That's what I thought they guy said. There was something in our tank that clashed. It might have been the tetras that we were also purchasing.

Not sure how the tank at your LFS was set up. Ours had some hamster tubes in it with the BGK. The BGK was swimming through the tubes. I'll have to do some research on them. They are a nice fish but expensive.

ok sorry after looking on internet and calling lfs i have a brown ghost fish. ( black brown what the diff.) no just playing but does this make any diff?

Back
Top Bottom