Angels or demons?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Demonknight

Aquarium Advice Freak
So far my 125g tank has 8 black widow tetras, 9 otos, 2 bristle nose and 3 female betas..oh and a lone dwarf gourami, would 3 angels fit into the scheme of things or would they cause to much trouble with the tiny otos?

ATM I am finding that I love the looks of Pinoy Paraiba Angelfish
PINOY_PARAIBA.jpg

You should get two, because if you get three two might pair off and be agressive to the other angel.
Usually black widows are not housed with angels because of their tendency and reputation for being fin nippers, however while it is a general guideline not to house long-finned fish with fin nippers there are a few people that have kept these fish together without problems.

meant to say 3 or 4, just typed to fast. Hadn't thought about the nipping part, right now they are the only middle level fish I have, the betas seem to like it either at the top or hiding in the grass/brush at the bottom. :confused: oddly I haven't seen my Dwarf in a few days, may have to go dig through the weeds and find him.

Back
Top Bottom