Anna's 26g Planted Re-scape Project Journal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was wondering, should I have distilled water in my drop checker or is regular tap good?

Also, added and removed a ton of plants, can't remember all the names, will take a picture once I clean the glass

OMG!! Haha it's been such a long time since I have had to re fill it, that the 4dkh solution part slipped my mind! I actually have it, and have used it every time, just wasn't thinking straight.

Oh and while I'm thinking, is there any plants that look similar to the standard sized baby tears? I've got 2 sets of plants, one with rounded leaves (that look kinda like a tear drop) the other with kind of oblong leaves, long, rectangular leaves with curved edges. Both were bought as baby tears, and look very similar, besides the shape of the leaves themselves. Any ideas? I'll try to take a picture when I take a FTS

here's a couple pictures

(Have to add another background soon. The black trash bag I was using became a PITA, so now I'm trying to figure out the best way to spray paint the back while it's still got fish in it...thinking some newspaper and Saran Wrap to cover the top)

Attachments

• image-1106313101.jpg
    image-1106313101.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 39
  • image-3761301915.jpg
    image-3761301915.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 53
  • image-1134054180.jpg
    image-1134054180.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 50
I'm thinking Hemianthus micranthemoides on the left.. and Hemianthus Callitrichoides on the right?

That looks about right!

Is callitrichoid termed for only dwarf, or is it more broad than google is showing me?

here's a couple pictures

(Have to add another background soon. The black trash bag I was using became a PITA, so now I'm trying to figure out the best way to spray paint the back while it's still got fish in it...thinking some newspaper and Saran Wrap to cover the top)

Try non toxic acrylic paint from a craft store and a small roller.

Back
Top Bottom