Another plant ID thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rcguerra

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Thank you in advance

Attachments

• image-30225129.jpg
    image-30225129.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 64
  • image-2281407826.jpg
    image-2281407826.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 77
  • image-3456433123.jpg
    image-3456433123.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 67
I'm no plant expert, but that first one maybe an ocelot sword. I'm sure other here will know better. Echinodorus ozelot

What plants are you wanting an ID for? Just everything or something in particular?

The one in the first looks like a crypt. You can drive yourself insane trying to get a positive ID on crypt species, it if I had to guess I would say that it's a C. Nurii.

Second pic has a vallisneria, maybe americana? Not sure what the shorter plant is, could be lilaeopsis brasiliensis or a hairgrass (eleocharis) species.

Third pic... You're going to have to clarify which species you're curious about.

Thank you for the feedback. On the first image I am trying to identify the plants on the midground, in front of the ludwigia and behind the hairgrass (which, by the way, is Eleocharis parvula). I believe trout gave a really nice shot at suggesting the ozelot, but I am not a plant expert either.

On the second picture, I am trying to figure out the kind of plant on the background, with long, flat leaves, behind the grass.

On the third one, I am trying to identify the spiral leaves on the foreground, in front of the red tiger lotus nod. The base/roots of the plant is on the lower left quadrant of the image.

Sorry for being so vague. I was trying to have the images available as fast as possible.

Thank you for the feedback. On the first image I am trying to identify the plants on the midground, in front of the ludwigia and behind the hairgrass (which, by the way, is Eleocharis parvula). I believe trout gave a really nice shot at suggesting the ozelot, but I am not a plant expert either.

On the second picture, I am trying to figure out the kind of plant on the background, with long, flat leaves, behind the grass.

On the third one, I am trying to identify the spiral leaves on the foreground, in front of the red tiger lotus nod. The base/roots of the plant is on the lower left quadrant of the image.

Sorry for being so vague. I was trying to have the images available as fast as possible.

The one with the spiral leaves looks like corkscrew vals.

Ok then, my money is on a cryptocoryne sp, maybe nurii, for the first, jungle val for the second, and corkscrew val on the third.

Back
Top Bottom