Another Plant ID

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Starka

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Me and my plants :p
I bought this plant and put in my fry tank and it seems to be doing great. Anyone have an idea what it is?
Thank you!

jcolon said:
Your picture did not come through.

Lol
I forgot to upload them!
To me it looks like parsley

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120302_081628.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120302_081628.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 49
  • ForumRunner_20120302_081936.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120302_081936.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 68
Nope. Whether its water sprite or wisteria, just good lighting should work. From what I know, its not real demanding. It'll help water parameters as well.

Nope. Whether its water sprite or wisteria, just good lighting should work. From what I know, its not real demanding. It'll help water parameters as well.

I have both in my tank. They grow fast even without any love. Not sure which but one of them releases a chemical that aids in preventing specific algae. (y)

Bottomfeeder88 said:
I have both in my tank. They grow fast even without any love. Not sure which but one of them releases a chemical that aids in preventing specific algae. (y)

That's pretty cool!
I have a couple of netrite snails would that harm them?

Nah nerites are great to have (sans the whole egg laying plague issue I had) they only eat decaying debris. Also algae.

Bottomfeeder88 said:
Nah nerites are great to have (sans the whole egg laying plague issue I had) they only eat decaying debris. Also algae.

Ok, haven't had that issue yet, though all I have in the tank is gravel, plants, filter, and a heater. ;)
Thanks Much!

Thanks, its doing so well in its little corner.
If you cut off a stem will it start to root?

Back
Top Bottom