another semester down.. one more to go!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I just finished my 3rd semester in the nursing program.. I actually got an A in one of my classes this semester:lol: now just the spring semester to go and then i graduate from RN school in may and i can't wait!!! Not to long ago, i was in my very first semester going to my first clinical and i didn't have a clue. Now i have learned sooo much, both by doing clinicals and by working at the hospital. I'm so excited that im almost finished!!! I am the youngest student in the program... If everything goes ok, i will be an RN at 21 :D Then i can work full time so my husband can go back to school. He is going to go get his EMT license and see if he likes it and then decide weather he wants to go to either Paramedic school, LPN school, or RN school. Butif he decides he doesn't like medince, hes going to get his degree in History for teaching.. LOL. He is constantly changing his mind about what he wants to do. :roll: but hey, i will support him no matter what he decides because he has done so much to help me through this.
Its kinda weird with me being ahead.. becuase up to this point my husband has worked full time to support me through nursing school and has put his education on hold. It makes since though since i graduated in 2002 and he graduated High school in 2003. I am only a month older than him but i graduated at 17 so i kinda had a head start. He didn't have to put his education on hold.. but he did.. and i appreciate him so much for that.

Anyway... just thought id share!!! IT has been a rough year but things are turning up and i can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!

congrats! I know how you feel. One more semester for me :mrgreen: ...well, I have exams for this semester still, but I'm not too worried.

rubysoho said:
congrats! I know how you feel. One more semester for me :mrgreen: ...well, I have exams for this semester still, but I'm not too worried.

good luck on your exams!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom