Another stocking post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I googled the stone catfish. It says they are not very active. I will probably go with the corys they seem alot more active.

Thats fair. Go with what you like. Severum mama has had them, so has siva. If you are interested, you can ask them. If you just want corys, thats cool too. Just giving you an idea. I definitely love corys. They are super fun little buggers. :)
Another bottom feeder idea would be otos. They hang out on the plants/glass/decor too. They can be sensitive little guys, but should do ok in a well established aquarium. :)

What ever corys I do I will have to order them online. None of the stores around here carry enough of them. The good thing is I can order them from bluegrass aquatics and pick them up because they are only 45 minutes from me so I don't have to pay shipping.

Well the cories are gonna be on hold for awhile. I tried to cut the glass for the tank this morning and all of the pieces broke. So I will have to wait and see if I can find more glass so until then this project is on hold.

I found some more windows will have to see how hard they are to get the glass out of them.

Well the 24x24x12 tank is a no go, but I cut the glass this morning for a 20l x 12w x 12h tank. Looking for stocking suggestions.

I might but I was looking on aquadvisor and it said I could do 2 dwarf cichlids like apistos

Here is a picture of the tank.

Attachments

• image-3972095580.jpg
    image-3972095580.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 64
  • image-1881815256.jpg
    image-1881815256.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom