Anubias nana on driftwood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.h2012

Aquarium Advice Addict
LFS called me today, I had ordered anubias nana bare root. She said that she couldnt get the bare root plant, but was able to get it on driftwood. I was told that they would sell it too me for $25 vs. atleast what she would normally sell it for, $30. What do you guys think? Is it worth the $25? I won't be able to go see it until tomorrow.

I got a huge anubias nana plant at petsmart for 7 dollars. Did you check there? They have them in containers that are snail free now

I bought mine out of the tubes too with no issues. I have also seen them from several aquatic plant sellers on ebay. I wouldn't spend $25 but I'm a broke college student so its up to you. :)

I bought mine out of the tubes too with no issues. I have also seen them from several aquatic plant sellers on ebay. I wouldn't spend $25 but I'm a broke college student so its up to you. :)

Well I'm not a student but a broke mother of two lol. They did have them at petsmart, I'll probably end up getting it from there.

Back
Top Bottom