Any ideas for my tanks?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LayzorBeams

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi!! This is just a thread describing all my tanks. I don't have as many as some of y'all but i do enjoy them very much, they occupy a lot of my time and brain-space.

So, lets go from biggest to smallest. The biggest is the 75. Its currently stocked with one 5.5" male Texas Cichlid (Carpintis) as well as a 3" female and another of the same size that may be of either gender. It also has a small male Firemouth. Im attempting to breed the Texas, and I'm very open to any strategies you have to make it happen, as they've been pretty stubborn... :(

Next, is a 29. It currently isn't occupied, its only being used to soak driftwood. However, I'm looking for something to put in it. I was thinking about breeding some L. Brichardi because i like them a lot and i can sell them around here. If you have any ideas, feel free to say so! Im open to any type of tank and Im willing to try a FOWLR. Stocking suggestions on any of these fronts are appreciated!

Next, a 10 gallon with a Betta and the lone survivor of a Khuli group. I don't want to replace the group of Khulis but i like the guy so he will stay. However, I'm looking to change this up. Would breeding a pair of Golden Wonder Killis work? For this tank I'm looking at a breeding pair of something small and manageable.

Last and probably least is the quarantine tank. Its located inside of the stand of the 75, and hooked up to the same air pump so i can use a sponge filter. Im open to planting this because i can run a light 24/7 so feel free to show off your planting knowledge and give me some ideas :p Im probably putting the contents of the other 10 in here, at least in terms of fish, so i can clean out the other 10 for some new occupants.

So yeah, these are my tanks!! If you're interested in any pics i can take some. Feel free to give any ideas you have at all, I'm always wanting to improve my tanks to the furthest if my (and my budgets) ability!

If money cant buy happiness, that why do I need a job? I mean, I should be getting these fish free, since I don't have to pay for happy...

I think a Brichardi tank would look great for the 29!

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

I think a Brichardi tank would look great for the 29!

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Cool! Any tips on them? Im not that knowledgable in the African department, mostly i just know about Centrals...

:)

If money cant buy happiness, that why do I need a job? I mean, I should be getting these fish free, since I don't have to pay for happy...

Back
Top Bottom