Any other animation fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alyxx

Aquarium Advice Addict
Anybody else into anime (or western animation)? What are some of your favorite movies or series?

I am a huge dragon ball fan . I have all the seasons of dragon ball ,dragon ball z and dragon ball gt on DVD. Yes I am not only a fish nerd lol .

Dragon Ball is one series I never really got into. There was just so much of it I felt like I could never get caught up. Most of my favorites are pretty short. FLCL, Boogie Pop Phantom, Paranoia Agent - all 6-10 episodes long. I really like Fullmetal Alchemist, too. As far as western animation goes, I think my favorite movie is Heavy Metal.

ANIME!!!! :dance:

I'm watching it RIGHT NOW!
I love:
Fullmetal Alchemist (a lot)
Ouran High School Host Club (a lot)
One Piece (a lot)
Death Note
Naruto (been a fan for YEARS - but is no longer my favorite)
Soul Eater
Fruits Basket
Vampire Knight

:D looooove anime!

Favorite movie EVER 0= Spirited Away! <3

Yay anime!

First, all studio ghibli films!

And my favorite shows are:

Clannad
Angel Beats
Hyouka
Kanon
Air
Toradora
Haruhi
Little Busters

I was really into anime a couple years ago and read several dozens of series, but vaguely remember any of them.

The only anime I still read is Naruto, and I'm waiting for the next manga release this upcoming week.

I was really into anime a couple years ago and read several dozens of series, but vaguely remember any of them.

The only anime I still read is Naruto, and I'm waiting for the next manga release this upcoming week.

Heck yeah :)
What do you think of Sasuke working with Naruto and Sakura? I think it's crazy!
I've been a fan of it since the Naruto Shippuden manga started (in Japan). I've grown up with the show lol :)

I never got into Naruto. Not sure why but it never really appealed to me. Maybe if I started it from the beginning I would like it more. I kind of miss reading manga, but its so expensive! And I don't live in a dorm full of people to borrow it from anymore, lol. The only manga I think I own now are 1-3 of XxXHolic, which is awesome. I've watched all of the anime that is on Netflix but I think they made a couple more seasons.

I really wish I could have made it to Mechacon in New Orleans this weekend, but the money just wasn't there. That and it was drizzly so I didn't feel like making the drive.

I never expected Sasuke for wanting to be Hokage. It was an odd turn of events and I can't wait to see how they beat Obito.

Alyxx you can read manga online for free, even the most updated ones. Anime conventions are fun when I was younger or college, but now I feel too old to be going to these types of events since these events consists of mostly kiddos.

Back
Top Bottom