Any Suggestions for Freshwater Aquarium Stores??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

archer804

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Have a 55 gal Pentagon Freshwater tank that has only a 1-1.5 ft algae eater in it and am looking to repopulate tank again.

Used to go to Noah's Pets in Midlothian, VA they were very nice and very helpful but they seem to be out of business i.e. phone disconnected.

Anyone have any suggestions of good fish shops in the Richmond, Henrico, Midlothian VA area?

Also any help as to which fish to add to get along with algae eater (1-1.5 ft) in tank now? Would like to keep algae eater as he has been with me a long time and really keeps the tank very clean.

Thanks,
Archer:dance::thanks:

I live in this area! But I do mainly saltwater fish :p sorry. I used to go to fin and feather for my geckos but they shut down too. The only fish place I know of that aren't local Petcos or Petsmarts are purely saltwater reef places.

Your best bet for freshwater is probably Azalea Aquarium on the Northside. They aren't the most personable, but they have nice fish. If you ever get out to Virginia Beach, there are some good places out there.

Back
Top Bottom