Anybody around King County area in Washington?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Terrance

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm constantly traveling across king county area. From Lynnwood to Renton, I love going to fish stores just to see what they have.

Denny's pet world is pretty good. I go there a lot. They have a pretty good selection of fresh, salt, and plants too. It's over by Kirkland area. Totem lake to be specific

Oh wow I totally misread because of te previous thread haha. I'm in Redmond area

Pierce county... if that counts?

It's sketchy out here.... a couple really good shops and a couple with dead fish, filthy water, and ich everywhere.

I just checked out Sierra blue (or whatever it's called) in Renton and was pretty impressed.. apparently they have an Isaquaah store too!
If you know of any good shops down my way, please lmk! (y)

Sure!

I should've said "Anybody around Western Washington area" ;) I live within 2-3 miles of Sierra in Renton. They have good selection and often gets crowded, so I end up waiting to get helped sometimes..

Some of use also read post on Washington's FishBox and Airstone. Look on the FishBox to see if there are more LFS around your area. I think they have a section for that.

What's Airstone?

I have literally been driving out to Burien to go to A Place for Pets recently. Knowledgeable staff, impressive selection, and hands-down the cleanest tanks I've seen on this side of WA.

The GSAS auction was pretty cool too, did you get a chance to check that out?

janky said:
What's Airstone?

I have literally been driving out to Burien to go to A Place for Pets recently. Knowledgeable staff, impressive selection, and hands-down the cleanest tanks I've seen on this side of WA.

The GSAS auction was pretty cool too, did you get a chance to check that out?

Airstone is our email based forum for GSAS.

I don't know. I never look at the cichlids. If you drop by, then you should might as well see Midway tropical in Des Moines and Sierra Fish in Renton.

I remember seeing a lot of cichlids in all three locations.

Terrance said:
I don't know. I never look at the cichlids. If you drop by, then you should might as well see Midway tropical in Des Moines and Sierra Fish in Renton.

I remember seeing a lot of cichlids in all three locations.

I was just at Sierra yesterday, first time there I was rather impressed.

Although I was irritated by one of the fish room staff who tried to talk me out of buying NLS.

Have you tried the fish store in seattle its in the u district i havent gone yet want to there is also red c aquarium in shorline

I'm in Bellevue and have been to the Blue Sierra store. The employees are very nice but didn't provide the best information when I got started earlier this month. That's how I found my way here with sick fish. :(

Are you talking about 'the fish store'? If so it's quite nice with a large selection of salt and freshwater fish. The prices are pretty standard and the people who work there are pretty chill and can answer most questions.

Back
Top Bottom