Anybody in the NYC area need some Flourite?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxwell1295

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I know this might not be the right forum to post this in, but I figured I'd get the best response here, especially since I know there are a few fellows NYCers who hang out in the Planted Tanks forum...

I have a 5 gallon pail that is about 3/4 full of Flourite. I got it when I bought an aquarium setup from a woman in Brooklyn last weekend. I have no use for it, so I figured I'd give it away to someone in the NYC area because shipping is not an option. There is enough of it for a decent size tank or several small tanks. It came out of a 58G tank (36"x18"). I just weighed it on a scale here at work and there is exactly 50lbs of it.

If anyone wants to pick it up or meet somewhere in Queens or maybe Manhattan, let me know. I know the price is right.....it's FREE! I'd be more than happy to barter for some foreground plants and some reds.

The way to do that is to link the specific thread into the general forums. Maximum exposure with very little effort. I will move this to the Barter/Trade Forum.

especially since I know there are a few fellows NYCers who hang out in the Planted Tanks forum...

Darn NY'ers! LOL

Back
Top Bottom