Anymore Peacocks?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hannibal the Bichir

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey everyone,
Tell me what you think of my tank. Thinking about adding some more male peacocks. Right now, it has 4 mbuna- red zebra, random mutt, yellow tail acei, and a yellow lab. One salvini and a female and male peacock. Female peacock is a sunshine and male is a jacobrofregi (spelled wrong). Don't worry, I would get rid of the female if I was to get more males.

Attachments

• aadvice 046.jpg
    aadvice 046.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 71
Good point lol. Its a 55 gallon, its not overstocked but I'd say medium stocked. I was just wondering if anyone would suggest to overstock, but I haven't had aggression.

The only problem that I see is the salvini will be nasty and most likely kill his tank mates. Also peacocks can be a bit large for a 55 gallon the acei will get a bit big as well. My advice toss the salvini and stick to mbuna

I agree...Mbuna and Peacocks may mix well for a while...Then that zebra or the salvini will get fed up and you will lose an expensive fish

Im sorry, everyone says that the salvini will do that. Reasons to be are obvious. Anyway, shes a big shy pudgeball. The yellow acei, I have to find a home once he gets bigger. He's not growing that fast though, now hes 3inches in over a year. The mbuna are all females and are pretty shy. The jacobrofregi is the dominant figure in the tank.

Back
Top Bottom