Anyone Doing Trimming? Need Plants.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishCrazyBenBOMB

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys,

I've been looking for some good plants from low-medium light. I current have some plants growing in my 5G right now, medium light plants. I was just wondering if anyone was doing some trimming and didn't want to just throw away the plants, if I could get them shipped to me. I'll cover shipping aswell. I would give you more for it besides shipping, but i'm not going to get my job till may or june, so I honestly only have about 7 dollars to my name and want to spend it on my aquariums.

Looking for any low light plants to medium light plants, I have 28W over so i'm pretty much set, I also have DIY Co2 being injected, no added ferts.

I might have some of the plants you already might be thinking about sending me so just inform me what you think you might want to send me and i'll check in with you.

Mainly looking for some kind of floating plant with cool roots and leaves, no hornwort or anything like that, had hornwort and hated it, but I will be accepting all plants (that I don't have) not just floating plants. :D

Help another aquariumist out would ya? :D

As said before, willing to pay shipping via paypal. You can post on this thread or just pm me if you like.

Thank you so much to whoever response.

want some vals italia? Or maybe some more java moss (LOL). But seriously Do you have any stem plants you would like to trade? I could send a couple small crypts (they do just fine in your low light but the need root tabs to do well) or some vals italias (they grow to about 8-10" and kind of take on a corkscrew shape). And of course i will throw in a ton of snails for you... let me know if you dont get the floating plants you were hoping for.

Well, if I could trade I would of included that, I don't have money for heat packs to send with them, it's been like 20 degrees lately. I already got the plants you said you would send out.

Thanks anyways.

Back
Top Bottom