Anyone from upstate NY?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used to live in Buffalo, but have been gone for about 6 yearsnow. Miss it up there, gorgeous area :)

Buffalo and new to the hobby. I Have a question I'm new here and am using the iPhone app can't figure out how to start my own thread. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Ok so you go to the section you're looking for, then go to the ... Up in the right corner and hit new topic

Hi, I'm near Buffalo NY (Lancaster, NY). I would love to find a local breeder of dwarf chiclids. Maybe the GBR/electric blue/gold... New to Rams so any suggestions would help as I am setting up a new tank right now and thinking about what to stock. Also any invertabrate breeders or plant sellers in the area/ driving distance?

i normally get all my fish/plants from the fish place in north tonawanda (quality care for all their fish/planst and good service) or aquabid.com

Thanks, I go to The Fish Place a lot too. Haven't tried Aquabid yet but have heard of it. Do you have Rams??

Sandie give me a call. 341-6300. I can probably help you out on everything you are looking for. I have tons of stuff and if I don't have what you want I can put you in contact with the right people.

@Silverwater, did you get your German Blues from fishplace, Aquabid, or do you breed them yourself? Would love to see pics if you have any :). Also, I was wondering what temperature you keep their tank at?

Anyone know of good fish stores in the Buffalo area so far the best I have found has been the Fish Palace in NT but just wanted to see if I was missing any other good places.

42 Aquatics in East Aurora has some nice fish/plants and nice looking wood/caves/accessories. The owner Jessie is almost always there and he is very nice to deal with too. I was there today, and I never leave empty handed... Lol. They just got a shipment when I was there. I really like Fish Place too, was there a lot over the last month getting stuff for my new set up.

Thanks Sandie I will definitely check it out. I'm going to Fish Palace tomorrow to pick up my new 75g tank but I got most of my current stock from there about a month ago so I would like to see if I can find a different selection to choose from.

African cichlids (peacocks) I'm trying to cultivate an all male show tank but I only started 6 months ago. I have 2 adults males 4" 1 adult female and 7 juveniles a couple are just starting to show some color.

Back
Top Bottom