anyone have a hard time keeping dwarf gourmai alive?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Then definitely Epsom salt and fasting. That'll will definitely clear him out. But it sounds like wolfpack's got you covered!

a small dose won't hurt your fish also they shouldnt be able to eat it when doin a pwc mixx in the salt with thw water until fully disolved and add to tank

1 tablespoon per 5 gallons. It'll dissolve, and it'll go through their gills anyway, so it's fine if they eat a bit.

Homedog98 said:
1 tablespoon per 5 gallons. It'll dissolve, and it'll go through their gills anyway, so it's fine if they eat a bit.

wouldnt a half be better to start off with JMO put he should really mix it in with water while doin a pwc not just dump straight in

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
id say no but homedog what do you think

I think yes... On the box it says treat every day for 7 days. you can just dump it in after dissolving it the first time. and you don't have to continue to PWC, but it'd help.

Homedog98 said:
I think yes... On the box it says treat every day for 7 days. you can just dump it in after dissolving it the first time. and you don't have to continue to PWC, but it'd help.

put unless he does a pwc wont the salinty build to a huge amount?

Oh ya... Didn't think about that. Nice catch! Ya, I still think he needs to treat daily. It'll help heal the fastest. He's just gonna have to do the changes daily, or every other day, until (s)he gets better.

the only reason i thought of that is ive read horror stories of salt building up in tanks because they added more each day not doin a pwc to take salt out even when water exapotiates salt still there unless you take the water out

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
the only reason i thought of that is ive read horror stories of salt building up in tanks because they added more each day not doin a pwc to take salt out even when water exapotiates salt still there unless you take the water out

Well... I'm glad you did either way... :)

The lump is getting bigger and he is kinda starting to swim side ways at times. I think it sbd. Both my dwarf gourmai i had got it.

Back
Top Bottom