Anyone Have A Toadstool Mushroom Coral?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChiTownRomeo

Aquarium Advice Freak
I purchased a Toadstool Mushroom Leather coral. It's attached to a rock but It's limp and bent over and laying on the sand. Is it dead or will it come back? Anyone have experience with them?

image-1122935068.jpg

I bought one about 2 months ago. Here he is in all his glory. It took him a few days to fully open. It was fled to a rock also so I put it on my sand bed and it fell over also. The seem to droop and close up at night. I moved him up into my rock work and he has been doing fine. They like good flow. And they look cool flowing too. God luck with it.

View attachment 144827

I bought one about 2 months ago. Here he is in all his glory. It took him a few days to fully open. It was fled to a rock also so I put it on my sand bed and it fell over also. The seem to droop and close up at night. I moved him up into my rock work and he has been doing fine. They like good flow. And they look cool flowing too. God luck with it.

Yea he was attached to a little piece of rock. I put him on the sand bed and he drooped all the way over.

Back
Top Bottom