Anyone have tape grass/jungle val for trade/purchase?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shucks... vals don't do well with dips, either. Do you know if they melt in potassium perm. solution?

No idea.

I'm working on improving the fert balance, I got rid of this junk in my tank at work that way, but it's a bit more challenging to do the weekly 50% changes in the 75 gallon tank.

I had the same problem with some jungle val I got a long time ago. I just cut the leaves down to the roots and they did just fine.

Thats what I was thinking, if the white base stays intact, you can cut all the leaves off and it should come back (in a few weeks)....

I have Jungle Vallisneria that I could sell, etc. but it's all locally collected.
I'm collecting sometime this week, or next weekend, so send me a message if your interested.

Sicklid said:
Thats what I was thinking, if the white base stays intact, you can cut all the leaves off and it should come back (in a few weeks)....
You want to try some of my green slimed stuff then? I could do the trim before I send them. Or did you get some from flamingonhot?

Back
Top Bottom