Anyone in Southern California?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Restaurant could do my home wouldnt haha and reef experts or whatever the name is does not allow anyone in its a wholesale business

Me too haha something cheap or even a sonics done meets for trucks and cars there before

A restaurant would be great, maybe something like Denny's? Or an IHOP? Lol I'm kind of confused, what would we talk about at the meeting?

Austin.b said:
yeah lol i hope so. but are we just going to talk about having a SW tank..or?

Both:) you will have sw soon, so we could all help you! I need help with my nano planted, so im sure you could provide info!

Gboy66 said:
Both:) you will have sw soon, so we could all help you! I need help with my nano planted, so im sure you could provide info!

Exact reason for a club to help others share info talk about our tanks haha and just shoot some BS around haha and eventually frag party!

I live in Cypress. I know of at least three clubs in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. I will post the data tonight (I don't have it here at my work) ... email address, days and places of meetings etc.
My recommendation is to joing one of these clubs or atend a meeting to see how it goes.... some have been established since 1984...

ejaramillo01 said:
I live in Cypress. I know of at least three clubs in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. I will post the data tonight (I don't have it here at my work) ... email address, days and places of meetings etc.
My recommendation is to joing one of these clubs or atend a meeting to see how it goes.... some have been established since 1984...

Are these reef clubs? Or planted tank clubs?

Here they are the three clubs :

LA Fish Fanatics. Meet in San Fernando Valley, raffles, speakers, mentors, etc. lafishfanatics@hotmail.com

Coast Club. First Sunday of every month. 1 to 5 PM. Neighborhood Community Center. Costa Mesa. www.coastfishclub.com

Southern CA Marine Aquarium Society. Home of Reef-A-Palooza. Established 1984. IHOP restaurant 1001 17th. street Santa Ana. www.scmas.org or contact Marc Trimble at mrctrimble@yahoo.com

Hope this helps!!!!

BrentandKitty420 said:
Making a trip to Monterey aquarium for my bday. does anyone know of some cool things to do or see in monterey besides the aquarium?

You could do a kayaking trip in the bay!

Back
Top Bottom