Free: Anyone local want some water lily "babies"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Passatryde

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I was cleaning out my pond today and sucked out several water lily "babies". They are pretty small but clearly have leaves sprouting from them... I have three plants... One with white flowers, one with pink and one with blue/purple ones. I have no idea which plant(s) they are from but they are spectacular when in bloom. If you're local and want them then just let me know...

I would really like some blue and purple ones but I am not local. If I paid for it would you ship it?

Do you want to trade for the plants I was interested in that you had? Unfortunately I can't tell which lily plant they are coming from so trying o guess which color is tough

Do you want to trade for the plants I was interested in that you had? Unfortunately I can't tell which lily plant they are coming from so trying o guess which color is tough

Which plants were you interested in? It is fine, I don't care what color. LOL

I'm ideally looking for something as a tall background plant... Wht types do you have again? I'm new to the plant thing

Back
Top Bottom