Anyone use Nurti-seawater ready made or Arag-alive sand?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Florida8

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Last night I saw both of these... I have always used dry sand, seeded with a cup of borrowed live sand, don't have that option now that all friends with tanks have moved or taken their tanks down and sadly, I wouldn't get diddly from my LFS.

I have always used dry IO for salt mix but if these are good I wouldn't mind using them even if the cost is a bit more....especialllllly the premixed salt water got PWC. It would assist in my hubby helping with them when I'm away.

Reviews?

Thanks!

I've used the Aragalive sand. IMO it's a good product. If you look around you can find it fairly cheap ($1/lb). Compared to the price of LR it is cheap.

i use the premixed from petco, and everything is good. i used to use the premade from the lfs, but found that they didnt care too much on water quality (they didnt care about nitrates). ever since ive switched, its been alot easier to take care of (meaning water peramiters). its expensive (10.49 for 5 gal, every week), but worth the convience (sp) of having my permaiters ok. i dont know if this is what youre after, bhth.

Back
Top Bottom