Anyone want a free tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gordinho80 said:
how much for a tank 48" Left to right, 24" front to back, and 30" top to bottom cost shipped to NJ, 08882??? Plywood tank with acryllic front...

i know its large, but I NEED a large tank...

yes 150 is nice and large,,,

at 30 tall that will need 1/2 inch thick,,, a 48x48 sheet is 160+-

and then two sheets of 3/4 inch ply, 20x2 +-

shipping

that would have to go freight, i used to ship computer racks, so if i put it on its side , it could ship for around 100 200 but i have no clue on weight, till i build it, but you could always take a road trip,, he he

how thick should a 20 gallon and a 10 gallon be? and how much acrylic would you need for a sump?

err im thinking about a 40l 20w and 15h? which sheets should i get? and how much do you think shipping will be?

formanbob said:
but you could always take a road trip,, he he

an 8 hr road trip for a tank would probably drive my girlfriend over the edge...she has been very accepting of my fish obsession but being on the road for 16 hrs just to pick up another tank would probably drive her nuts...

guess i gotta keep looking locally for a 150, thanks anyway

Like i was saying, I need to know size,,, the thinkness all depends on the heiigth, under 20 inches is like 1/4 or or so over 20 is 3/8 over somting like 30 is 1/2,

But check out the GAF link, If you want a sum it is the same pluss a small amount for baffels...

I need to know what the sizes are, Height, left to right and depth.

Thanks,

my zip is 43068, so as far as shipping we could use UPS or fedex, so just guess on the weight, put in you size pluss 2-3 inches of the box...

Hope this helps...

Spell check version

Like i was saying, I need to know size,,, the thickness all depends on the height, under 20 inches is like 1/4 or so over 20 is 3/8 over something like 30 is 1/2,

But check out the GAF link, If you want a sum it is the same plus a small amount for baffles...

I need to know what the sizes are, Height, left to right and depth.

Thanks,

my zip is 43068, so as far as shipping we could use UPS or FedEx, so just guess on the weight, put in you size plus 2-3 inches of the box...

Hope this helps...

how do we know how much acrylic to get? like i have the specs but i dont know how much you'll need

i want a 40lx20hx20w?

Cut List:

Bottom = 40 " x 20"
Front = 40 " x 19 5/8"
Back = 40 " x 19 5/8"
2 Sides = 19 5/8 " x 19 1/4"
Top Front/Back brace = 39 1/4 " x 2"
Top Sides brace = 19 1/4 " x 2"

and for the

virus said:
wow thats big for breeding what are you breeding Whales? in a 270 gal? lol

A breeding set of frontosas for example! 5 or 6 full grown Frontosas (1 male and 4 or 5 females) need some space! LOL... there not the only fish that would need that kind of space+

Tank Information:
Material = Acrylic
Tank Height = 24"
Tank Width = 14"
Tank Length = 21 "
Acrylic Thickness = 1/2"
Approximate Gallons = 31

Cut List:
Bottom = 21 " x 14"
Front = 21 " x 23 1/2"
Back = 21 " x 23 1/2"
2 Sides = 23 1/2 " x 13"
Top Front/Back brace = 20 " x 2"
Top Sides brace = 13 " x 2"

i live in toledo ohio. 2 1/2 hours from you. i can send you the money via pay pal. my only question is are there any hoods that would fit a tank like that or do i need a custom hood?

I intrested in a 75 to 100 gallon

I live in michigan can drive down pick up or if ship is cheeper because of gas I am sure you know more then I do about size and cost so let me know your thoughts thanks allot

Back
Top Bottom