Anyone Want Any MTS? I have tons.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FawnN

Aquarium Advice Addict
These are completely free. You just pay for priority USPS shipping. I will provide the shipping box and heat pack.

img_607485_0_5ae5055ae96ba3e875fbf98be5b063ed.jpg

You don't need a heat pack for MTS. As long as they don't actually freeze, they're fine. Cockroaches and MTS will be the last living species on the planet

Fawn,

How do these guys do in planted tanks? I know they primarily live in the substrate, but do they also nibble the plants? I have 2-3" deep PFS and need a constant way to aerate without me going into the tank and mixing stuff up. It's moderately planted with plans to become heavily planted as my plants are growing quickly. Thanks.

justin

MTS will burrow in your gravel and keep it aerated. They will munch on some algae and will not disturb your plants. MTS will only eat the dead plants from what I've seen.

Just wanted to apologize for not responding to all the PM's that have been sent regarding the MTS. I still have tons and I haven't sent any of them out. I'm truly sorry. I have been extremely busy at work with the long hours. It's tax season and the busiest time of year for us. Please be patient and I promise I will get back with everyone. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom