Anyone Want Too Help A 3 And 5 Year Old??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobrinfamily

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey everyone me and my son's are trying too get there tank togather, I was wondering if anyone out there has and colourful tank decrations/stones they would be willing too send us, Money has been super tight lately and I am haveing a ruff time and want too do something for my kids, I live in Canada and if anyone wouldnt mind sending anything too us that would be wonderful!! Just leave a message here or PM me ok, Im not trying too do this just get free stuff I just want too do something nice for my kids, Also they love any old book or magizens on fish, I am trying to do a freshwater tank for them.

Thankyou everyone for takeing the time too read this.

Ruth

I got alot but to ship to canada would nearly kill me till things pick up again.

I have a 2 gallon bag of plastic plants, several plastic/resin hardscape decor.

Im in alittle town called Delhi in Ontario....About two hours from Tronto I would say, I dont drive...So Im only guessing :)

Yep I have been looking on there for a while...Nothing too much has come up....They did however have a lovly ad for a tank with everything and fish, Only thing it was $300.00 :)

i would just keep looking, you will find something eventually. i live in winnipeg, manitoba. i was browsing today. saw a 50 gallon tank for 25 bucks. mind you no hardware was with it. but last week i got a score on some stuff, 4 tanks, decor and hardware for 100 bucks...if we lived closer i could probably send you something, but it would cost too much in shipping i think. i only have gravel left over though

Oyster, I dont think they would, Plus I have loved Fish sence I was a child :)

I know Delhi! I also know it is pronounced Dell-HI, rather than like the Indian city. Unfortunately, I am just starting up, and have nothing but the one rock I am using. I wish you the best of luck!

Thankyou swankyspoon...So far not too much luck....It's hard cuz hubby is disabled and I stay home too take care of him...Money is tight...But I do whatever I can for the kids thats for sure!

Back
Top Bottom