Anyone watch Breaking Bad or Walking Dead?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adammorrill

Aquarium Advice Freak
After watching the season 5 premiere for Breaking Bad, i wanted to know if anyone else on this forum was a breaking bad fan? I have watched every episode and is currently tied in 1st place for my favorite t.v. show. My other favorite show is walking dead and i cant wait for season 3 to start, i heard it has like 16 episodes:ROFLMAO: I'm going to become my couches bestfriend:lol::popcorn:

Walking dead fan here! Just finished season two on DVD. It's not in TV here in Aus :( Been wanting to see breaking bad because I heard it was really good. Will have to find a DVD of season one. Nothing worse than starting something mid way through.

Yah breaking bad is super good. If you have netflix in Australia the first 4 seasons of breaking bad are on there.

Aww, thats to bad well atleast you found out about these shows so atleast you can buy the dvds.

I love both shows, but do we have any walking dead READERS here? I just finished volume 16 and Omg!!!!!!

I <3 Walt. These are my two favorite shows. You know AMC is getting paid big time!

christine2012 said:
I love both shows, but do we have any walking dead READERS here? I just finished volume 16 and Omg!!!!!!

I <3 Walt. These are my two favorite shows. You know AMC is getting paid big time!

I was way into reading the walking dead!!! I stopped because the lack of time. When the show came out I think people started to hate me because every two minutes I was like "IN THE COMIC BOOK THIS HAPPENS...". What issue does volume 16 end on? I have a bunch on PDF but I might need to update my collection. :D.

Its 91-96. I ignore the trades and get the volumes every 6 months or so. I'm super glad they strayed away from the original plot, because keeping Shane around definitely made for an amazing storyline. How far into the comics are you? It looks like well see the governer next season ;) also, if you haven't yet, I HIGHLY recommend The Rise Of The Governor. Its like a backstory and they're also writing one for michonne and I'm pretty sure one for Tyrese. I can't believe they left him out of the show

Kirkman is absolutely brilliant

Eventually I'm going to buy the trades solely for the AMAZING artwork.

Agh! I'm not that far yet! :) it's okay it'll probably be the push I need to get back into it. Kirkmam is a genius, I remember reading when it first came out and KNOWING that the story was going to be a movie or something. I'm glad they're doing side stories and spin offs, but in my comic experience, it normally waters down the whole universe. Hopefully it's the exception.

Atxpunx said:
Agh! I'm not that far yet! :) it's okay it'll probably be the push I need to get back into it. Kirkmam is a genius, I remember reading when it first came out and KNOWING that the story was going to be a movie or something. I'm glad they're doing side stories and spin offs, but in my comic experience, it normally waters down the whole universe. Hopefully it's the exception.

Yeah I know what you mean but these back stories give these characters a whole new dimension . You should read up before October comes for sure! I know in the books its easy to get bored when they're at the prison because its almost like its too safe, but once it picks back up, its incredible! I know about 5 people who stopped reading at the prison, because it slows down for a little while. Once you meet the governor and see Woodbury, you will not put it down!!!! This season for the show is about to explode!!!! That's all im gonna say for now ;) once you're caught up you should pm me and let me know how awesome you thought it was , I'd hate to spoil it for fans of the show!

Not much of a walking dead fan, at least the show. I'd give the comics a read. I just couldnt get into it. However, my plans for today involve cuddling up on the couch with my boyfriend and watching as much Breaking Bad as we can. We have watched the first two seasons, but we weren't able to keep up with it so now that it's all on Netflix we're trying to catch up.

Do you guys know if the walking dead comics can be found somewhere online to read? I would love to read them because i am a huge fan of the show and i heard they are very good and have different plots. And i also just watched all of breaking bad season 4 on netflix in two days since season 5 just started.

Just curious, what is it about the Walking Dead that you like? I am a huge fan of anything zombie related, I even took a class on zombies in film and literature in college, but I just can't get into Walking Dead. I watched like half of the first season and it just seems like there's no innovation, just the same old tropes. That being said, I would love to give the comics a fair chance. I've also heard that the video game is pretty good.

I like how the characters behave and have such different personalities. Shane was one of my favorite characters, not because i liked him as a person, but because he played a great role and you never new what he was going to do.

adammorrill said:
Do you guys know if the walking dead comics can be found somewhere online to read? I would love to read them because i am a huge fan of the show and i heard they are very good and have different plots. And i also just watched all of breaking bad season 4 on netflix in two days since season 5 just started.

I haven't got the slightest clue, but you can order them if its an option for you. Image comics may had a downloadable copy but they will certainly charge you for it.

Alyxx said:
Just curious, what is it about the Walking Dead that you like? I am a huge fan of anything zombie related, I even took a class on zombies in film and literature in college, but I just can't get into Walking Dead. I watched like half of the first season and it just seems like there's no innovation, just the same old tropes. That being said, I would love to give the comics a fair chance. I've also heard that the video game is pretty good.

The comics are completely different. There's a lot of the same stuff, but it is different. The books is what got me into the show. Its just interesting to me to see how they change it, also doesn't hurt that the zombies are exceptionally well done. I see them as Tom Savini-esque. And that says a lot. I've never met anyone who read the books and didn't like them.

I don't think the video game comes out until next year

I haven't got the slightest clue, but you can order them if its an option for you. Image comics may had a downloadable copy but they will certainly charge you for it.

The comics are completely different. There's a lot of the same stuff, but it is different. The books is what got me into the show. Its just interesting to me to see how they change it, also doesn't hurt that the zombies are exceptionally well done. I've never met anyone who read the books and didn't like them.

I don't think the video game comes out until next year
I guess i might just have to order the comics online then...
And about the video game, there is a full game coming out next year but there is an arcade version avaliable on Xbox Live

I just have to wait until i get some money, because i just ordered a bunch of stuff my my aquarium:D
My friend has read the comics, i might see if he still has them.

I'm on episode 5 of breaking bad right now. My boyfriend and I are starting a marathon! Love this show.

Back
Top Bottom