Anyones two cents or corydoras?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love them. I have an albino cory and a bronze cory.

They are interesting to watch. They are very active, spending most of their time rummaging for food in the gravel, but occasionally will zoom up to the surface and them zoom back down for no apparent reason! They tend to hang out together.

My tank wouldn't be nearly as enjoyable without them!

very cool little guys. i love watching them suck sand up and sift it through their gills. they love sand bottom tanks

They're fantastic little fish who often get stuck in small tanks due to people not appreciating how active they are. They are great fun in large shoals in larger tanks.

Charming, active, social fish that do no harm and get along with almost anything. Hard to imagine a tank without some cories in it. Can be very entertaining to watch, some spend more time in the upper levels, some rarely leave the bottom.

Pygmy cories are very cute and because they are so small, you can have more of them, which they enjoy. Swim in the mid levels most often.

There are a bunch of stories in a thread I started a long time ago. Cory Cats Anonymous. A bunch of us shared stories about the quirky things our corys do. They are great tank additions.

i started with 6 panda cories last year nad now have 25 . in the early morning before sunrise they are all swiiming up and down the glass playing.. i love them but i hope they stop breeding

My Pygmy Cory's are so cute. All over the place in the tank. First pic is them sharing a algae wafer with my cherry shrimp that looks more brown then cherry. The lil Cory's actual were able to move the wafer. Second pic is when my nosey dwarf gourami scared away the shrimp to get to the wafer. Didn't scare the pygmies.

Attachments

• image-660277025.jpg
    image-660277025.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 86
  • image-3734363533.jpg
    image-3734363533.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 89
Love them got a school of emeralds running around my tank they school with my tetras to awesome

I have yet to hear of a person who doesn't like cories.

If such a person exists, they probably don't like grandmas, puppies, or apple pie either.

I have yet to hear of a person who doesn't like cories.

If such a person exists, they probably don't like grandmas, puppies, or apple pie either.

+1 on that my mom thought she didn't like them I got her a couple albinos and she loves them

Ha! Yeah they are hard not to like. Minimal bioload, cute antics, and not picky eaters, and get along with anything

Back
Top Bottom