Anything else for my 55?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hrafnkel

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I currently have...

6 Bloodfin Tetras
6 Black Skirt Tetras
1 Peacock Eel
1 Blood Parrot
1 African Brown Knife
1 Striped Raphael
1 Dwarf Gourami
1 Rubberlip Pleco
1 Black Mystery Snail
1 Gold Mystery Snail

I'm up for any suggestions as to what to put in it to finish it up.

I'm sorry I'm just joking around. I actually have no idea what else would go good in there it looks pretty full to me. How big will your knife get? I don't know anything about them. I can't imagine you have any room left for bottem dwellers. Maybe a few hatchetfish for up top? Or maybe you could sneak in a dwarf cichlid pair? But once all your fish grow out to their max sizes I think it will be kinda crowded.

Hope I didn't offend. I'm an overstocker as well.

8", give or take an inch. He's about 6" right now. What sorts of dwarf cichlids could I get? Not sure I wanna try rams again, had crap luck with 'em in my 10 before the puffer. As for max sizes, my gourami and tetras are as big as they'll get. The eel's getting on up there (he was good-sized when I got him) and the knife fish is getting close. My raphael hasgone from a little 2" baby to a 4" monster in no time flat.

This is directed at talloulou, btw. Rich snuck a post in while I was typing. And don't apologize, I just didn't get the joke. :p

it looks pretty well stocked to me.. be careful becuase when you try to push the stocking limit you wind up with problems.. believe me i know.. LOL. I am always trying to push my stocking limit... and sometimes its better just to leave it be.

I know, I'm always pushing it. :p I may try some hatchets. People keep saying I have no room on the bottom but it looks completely empty... Even when you figure the size of the pleco/catfish when they're full grown. The pleco's -never- on the bottom, he always sucks on the glass behind the slate, and the catfish vanishes during the daytime. The eel's never on the bottom. He's always in the hole in my driftwood or draped over it or squeezed into a little slot in it. The bottom's practically empty.

Back
Top Bottom