Api test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jbaygurl78745

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Went out and got a API test now according to the test tubes my water is a lot better than what the strips were reading is this normal. Also where can I get more test tubes from? Also is a blue light ok for tropical fish

Jbaygurl78745 said:
Went out and got a API test now according to the test tubes my water is a lot better than what the strips were reading is this normal. Also where can I get more test tubes from? Also is a blue light ok for tropical fish

Why would you need more test tubes, just rinse them out after each use.

butterfly_koi said:
Why would you need more test tubes, just rinse them out after each use.

Bc I only got 4 with the kit and have a couple tanks on upper floor of house and would like to get done with out walking up and down the stairs over n over lol

You can also try amazon for test tubes- you can get a pack of 25+ for $5-10. They dont need to be 'api' test tubes.

Jbaygurl78745 said:
Bc I only got 4 with the kit and have a couple tanks on upper floor of house and would like to get done with out walking up and down the stairs over n over lol

Well that makes sense, hope you find some :)

My lfs has a little box with spare tubes in it next to the tests that are only a few cents but Idt most have that. You might check, idk

Back
Top Bottom