App isnt working well on IOS 6?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jesselav1233

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Is anyone else experiencing a lot of bugs after upgrading to IOS 6 on the iPhone? After I upgraded its been real glitchy wont post has a hard time loading sometimes sometimes my texts lay on top of each other in some kind of weird mirror image thingy? Anyways just wondering if there is a patch coming out or anything ? Love the app and site though! Thanks

Yes, I have experienced all of these issues since the iOS 6 release. Best bet for now is to just hard close it and restart it. This often happens after a major OS update. I am sure there will be an iOS 6 compatibility release along shortly that should eliminate a lot of these frustrations.

In the mean time, for the not posting portion, for some reason in iOS 6 if your post is not multiple lines, the send button doesn't light up. If you just hit enter to get to the next line, it will allow you to post. So that's at least 1 work around in the interim :)

Back
Top Bottom