Apple fan's thread! iPhone/iPod touch 6G predictions!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trickshot3102

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey all of the Apple lovers! What do you think the next iphone/iPod touch will hold? Here's my predictions:

iPhone:

Bigger screen of 4.5 inches.

A8 CPU. 64 bit

10+ megapixel camera.

'Super retina display' at 440+ PPI

Touch ID.

IPod touch 6G:

Same screen size as next iphone.

A7 64 bit CPU

8 megapixel camera with 'true tone flash' and same features as iphone 5s

'Super retina display' 440+ PPI

MAYBE touch ID.

What do you think?!?

Also IOS 8 predictions too! I think that ios 8 will be released in June at WWDC

Since they are having to out-compete big names like Samsung okay well only Samsung with its new galaxy S5 coming out in fall, with its 16mp camera, heartbeat sensor, and waterproof, ill go ahead and assume they need to up their game before they lose the match!!!

I hope they do, these Android prices are getting crazy

I'm predicting that the new iphone/ipod line up will be introduce some time in September and ios 8 will be announced at WWDC in June.

I predict that the new IOS will break half of the apps available via iTunes and users will blame the apps, not IOS or Apple.

Since they are having to out-compete big names like Samsung okay well only Samsung with its new galaxy S5 coming out in fall, with its 16mp camera, heartbeat sensor, and waterproof, ill go ahead and assume they need to up their game before they lose the match!!!
I think they have lost it already. They'll probably make the screen 2-3mm bigger and increase the battery life by 10mins. The isheep will drool over these upgrades and queue up for days for the pleasure.....
I work somewhere that sells these phones and although we have tons of stock when the release a new phone, we are only allowed to sell a very limited amount. They even make the staff take an exam before they can sell them. How the mighty WILL fall...haha

Last edited:
I think they have lost it already. They probably make the screen 2-3mm bigger and increase the battery life by 10mins. The isheep will drool over these upgrades and queue up for days for the pleasure.....
I work somewhere that sells these phones and although we have tons of stock when the release a new phone, we are only allowed to sell a very limited amount. They even make the staff take an exam before they can sell them. How the mighty WILL fall...haha
Anyone remember Sony????

Back
Top Bottom