For Sale: Apple mystery snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Georgia777

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have about 500 apple mystery snail babies that need new aquarium homes to keep clean. About half are a little over two weeks old and the other half are a few days old. So some will need some time to grow but the others are getting big fast! The mother was white/ivory and the father was brown but its hard to tell what colors they will be.

No aquarium store in Las Vegas will buy them from me but I don't want to give them $1000 in free snails either! I'm willing to ship them if you pay shipping costs. The small priority flat rate box costs $5.35 (8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8") and the medium is $11.35 (13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8" or 11" x 8-1/2" 5-1/2"). I would use whichever box you would want or any other shipping method you would want. Or if you are in Las Vegas you could pick them up.

I know I'm not getting anything for them this way either but at least they would go to people who want them, not someone who will make money off of me.

It is now illegal to ship apple snails across state lines without a permit from the USDA. Shipping them in-state or simply owning them is subject to individual state laws. Check with your local DNR to see if they're a restricted species in your state.

Back
Top Bottom