Apple Snails for Sale! US Only

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smithw14

Aquarium Advice Regular
Apple Snails for sale!!!

Pomacea bridgesii (Black Mystery) Apple Snails

--------
-4 young snails (approx 1cm) shipped priority mail anywhere in the US: $15 (2-3 day travel time depending on location).

-Snails will be shipped from Alabama on Monday’s, double bagged and packed carefully! I will pick out some different color pattern varieties. If you want something particular let me know!

Private Message me for details!!!!!
--------

I’ve been raising a new litter and am ready to give send some of these guys to some new homes (while at the same time helping to pay my college tuition!!). Apple Snails are a MUST for any peaceful or community freshwater tank. They are absolutely intriguing to watch – I have fallen in love with them!

They grow between 2 – 3 “, and are very easy to take care of. They lay their eggs above water and they are bright pink so it is easy to control the population. They love to munch on anything you feed your other fish, and enjoy vegetables such as lettuce, peas, etc. I have them in a planted tank and they do not eat any of my plants. Pomacea bridgesii do not eat live plants and prefer decaying plants. The only exception to this is if you did not provide them any other food.

Here is a good site with very detailed information about them: http://badmanstropicalfish.com/profiles/profile92.html

I have about 30 to sell now and more on the way - contact me!!

:)

-William

Since this post is old, pls advise if you still have the large 'Apple' snails (Black Mystery Snails) for sale. If so, pls advise information...I am in Northern Florida and would drive to Birmingham to pick-up.....thanks....

Back
Top Bottom