Aquac Remora

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chris stevens

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just received my Aqua C. I purchased the prefilter box with the maxijet 1200 powerhead. A couple questions about setting it up, the directions i received seem to be very vague. My questions are 1) how is the prefilter box held in place? it says it is simply slipped over the skimmer outlets?inlets, but that does not hold it in place. 2) how do you go about fixating the Maxijet 1200 inside the prefilter box? it seems like it barely fits, and the way it is attached to the inlet seems to fixate it in a strange position. Has anybody out there setup the Aquac Remora with the prefilter box and Maxijet 1200? ahhhhh!

I receieved mine 2 days ago. What you need to do is to attach the outflow side of the maxi-jet pump into that little 2" plastic tube and with pliers squeeze the black clamps to get a tight grip. That's all you need, the pump goes inside the aquarium, it says that it starts making bubbles in a week but mine started yesterday (1 day!!)
Anyway, hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom